May 2, 2020

Review: The Darkest Secrets By Heather Wynter #XpressoTours


The Darkest Secrets
by Heather Wynter

Publication date: April 14th 2020
Genres: Adult, Suspense, Thriller



One dead.
Two dead.
Three dead.
You.

As Amelia’s investigation reveals a series of abductions and murders are related, she tries not to let her past get in the way. The deeper she digs, she discovers this case has more to do with her than she thinks.

She’s struck with her mother’s death and a mysterious flash drive she left behind. As the secrets surface and bodies stack up, her two problems are helplessly entangled with Amelia caught in their web. As she struggles to deal with her past trauma, the lines blur between victims and investigating until they’re brought together by an invisible link. A link that proves people hide the darkest secrets for a reason people will kill to keep them just that, secrets.

Website: https://www.heatherwynter.com/ 


Heather grew up in California, where she still lives with her two dogs, and three cats which she lovingly refers to as my zoo. 

She is a sucker for any period drama and a good romance. When is not reading or writing out what is in my wild imagination, you will probably find her at Disneyland or traveling around the globe. 

The biggest (and best) part of her career is the direct engagement with my readers. So if you want to get in touch, please do. You might have a question about one of my books. Maybe you have an idea for a future character you love. Or you might have a general question about writing or publishing. Feel free to contact her.



The Darkest Secret By Heather Wynter

Review by Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews


First, I want to thank Heather Wynter, Willowlake Media, Xpresso Book Tours for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.


The Darkest Secrets by Heather Wynter is an incredible read that captures your attention and sucks you in. It will have you question how well do you really know your family. 


I fully admit I was drawn to the beautiful pink flower graphics on the cover. This cover made me want to know more about the book. I am so glad that I did read the book as it was amazing. 


I have always been drawn to books about abductions, missing people, investigations, issues within the family, etc. This book brought all of that together for me in one book 


My heart went out to Amelia for so many reasons in this story. She is an incredibly strong character to have lived what she lived through. Plus, finding out things about her family and their past she had no clue about was totally shocking. Many times I wanted to give her a hug. 


Heather did an awesome job at shocking her readers by all the twists and turns I didn’t even see coming. 







0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews