May 1, 2020

Review: Road To Recovery By. Jennifer Sinatra MacNeil

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Road-Recovery-Rebuild-Inspirational-Jennifer/dp/0999533010/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Road+to+Recovery+Jennifer&qid=1588376321&sr=8-1

"Road to Recovery – Time to Rebuild” is about rebuilding of you. It represents our struggle to make it through each day. My hope is this book inspires you to remember your struggles; rant about them and then release them to God for him to take care of. In doing this, I hope this will empower and enabling you to be free for your preordained destiny. Order your copy.    

BORN IN BUFFALO, NEW YORK

I am a true Buffalonian born and raised. For more than 20 years, I helped the Buffalo community and served on numerous Boards of Directors, including the Buffalo Junior Chamber of Commerce, NYS Junior Chamber, Federal Woman's Program Network, and United Way fundraising and outreach. For a few years, I even served as a spokesperson for the Lupus Alliance, educating audiences about one of the diseases that changed my life. I organized many group outings to support Buffalo Olmsted parks, Albright Knox Art Galleries and various other places around Western New York. My heart has also led me to assist with young professional development, women's community activities, and young girl's empowerment, just to name a few. 


In 2011, I was classified "disabled". But my desire to have an impact and help people is NOT disabled. It's the one thing, other than my relationship with God, that I just can't live without. Living with chronic pain, Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis really knocked me down. No longer allowed to work devastated me. I still want to inspire many communities. To that end, I wrote a God inspired spiritual, poetry and photography books. 


I choose to show everyone that you can still be influential and make a difference, even when you have disabilities. Through adversity and perseverance, I overcame my difficult and heart breaking situation. 


Now as an artist-writer, I am hoping my spiritual poetry and photography books inspire others, with or without disabilities. I want to continue to help people grow and live a life of fulfillment and joy; no matter the situation they are in. 


Just as I have learned, I still have a purpose and value in this life. I believe my spiritual journey can be shared and motivate others.

#MacPoetry73




Road To Recovery 

By Jennifer Sinatra MacNeil

Review by Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews


First, I want to say thank you to Jennifer Sinatra MacNeil for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review.


A Road To Recovery: A Time To Rebuild is such a perfect title for Jennifer Sinatra’s latest Inspirational Poetry book. These poems you can tell are written from her heart. 


The cover of this book is just breathtaking! It is a picture of an autumn day with beautiful different color leaves on either side of the road. Such a perfect cover for this amazing read. Not only is the cover beautiful but there are many others that are incredibly shot. My understanding is that Jennifer herself took the pictures. She has a gift of photography. 


Jennifer’s introduction to her book of 28 inspirational poems is something that everyone can relate to right now. We are all going through struggles due to what is going on in our country right now. Jennifer shares her deep thoughts on this and other issues she is passionate about. 


There was a unique poem in this book called Life’s Crossword. What made it unique is she literally wrote it in a crossword puzzle. 


Reflection is one of Jennifer’s strongest and powerful poems in her book. It was one that I could relate to on many levels. 


My heart went out to her with her poem Misery. I could feel her pain emotionally as she wrote this one. Living with a chronic illness or chronic pain is never easy. 







0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews