Jan 25, 2020

Review: A Heart of Three By Lynn Hammond

A Heart of ThreeA Heart of Three by Lynn Hammond
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank Lynn Hammond for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Lynn Hammond has one very creative mind when she came up with Heart of Three. This is not your typical Valentine’s Day book. She takes you totally outside the box with this one.




Never have I ever read a book where the character were conjoined twin females. That by itself made for an interesting read. However, she put another interesting twist into the story. She had them looking for love on an reality love show. So, she took you into the lives of conjoined twins and their love lives. She takes it one step further and explores sex with the twins. Boy, that was totally unique and hot.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews