Sep 26, 2019

Review: The Perfect Cast By T.K. Chapin


Author T.K. Chapin

T.K. CHAPIN writes Christian Romance books designed to inspire and tug on your heart strings. He believes that telling stories of faith, love and family help build the faith of Christians and help non-believers see how God can work in the life of believers. He gives all credit for his writing and storytelling ability to God. The majority of the novels take place in and around Spokane Washington, his hometown. Chapin makes his home in the Pacific Northwest and has the pleasure of raising his daughter with his beautiful wife Crystal.



Book Summary 
Jessica Gates was on the brink of adulthood and thought she had life all figured out: good grades, a Christian family, and a life in Seattle that was perfect. That was until her parents split up and her mother whisked her away from the comforts of Seattle to the middle of nowhere in Eastern Washington. Her grandfather’s farm was the last place on God’s little green earth she wanted to be for the summer before her senior year, but it was there her life would forever change.

Levi Straton had a God-given talent as a musician. After an incident that shook him to the core, he hung up the guitar and stopped playing. That was until one day when one act of kindness set him on a life-changing journey. Playing music again gave Levi’s life purpose, and he felt he knew exactly what God wanted him to do. With his family and friends’ support, he has a chance to make it in the big leagues. There’s just one problem . . . he met a girl.

Jessica and Levi should’ve never met, but they did, and their lives will never be the same. Learning to walk in faith is a must, and it’s only when these two do so that they can discover true and lasting love.
You’ll cry, laugh, and smile as you read each page of T.K. Chapin’s inspirational Christian romance, The Perfect Cast.


The Perfect Cast 
By T.K. Chapin
Review by Heidi Lynn's Book Reviews

First, I want to thank T.K. Chapin for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

T.K. Chapin is back again with another amazing read in The Perfect Cast. I have been a fan of his for quite some time. Therefore, I have seen his progression in writing in diverse topics. All coming back to his roots of his faith which I have always admired. Out of all the books he has written though I enjoyed this one the most. I know I say that to most of them. However, in this book I could relate to some of the situations in the book. Not only that he took on topics that he doesn’t usually talk about. So, we got to see another side of T.K and I liked it.

This is unlike any cover T.K has had in the past! It is edgier! I was extremely impressed and made me want to know what the book is about.

I am a huge music fan so the fact that Levi’s story faced around music was exciting for me to read. Especially since he liked my favorite genre Country.

Sadly, the storyline I related to was the divorce storyline and blaming the Mom. Never easy at any age when parents go through a divorce. I totally felt where Jess was coming from and understood her pain.

T.K. took us where rarely any author I know goes. We as readers got to see mentally a baby cow being born. The reaction to Jess’s face seeing the after birth was priceless. Then again, I would have reacted the same way. I just loved that whole scene and how the book was placed on the farm.

I loved the friendship that was forming between Levi and Jessica.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews