Aug 8, 2019

Review:The Thing About Cowboys: A Curvy Girl Steamy Romance By Ciana Stone

#CandidBookReviews
Amazon/BookBub/GoodReads

Book Summary 

A Curvy Girl Steamy Romance Delilah Jackson. That's me. I'm big. That's no boast, just fact. Not just in my size, but in my zest for life, my passion for what I do and my enthusiasm for men who ping my passion.My business is making people look good in photos. My fun is writing sexy romances. Becoming the next notch on Cam McIntyre's belt isn't part of my plans, no matter how much he strains the gauge on my lust-o-meter. Cam doesn't make it easy to say no. Damn man's sexy as original sin. My best friend Fenny says maybe I should give him a chance. She could be right. I do have this thing about cowboys and Cam's one hell of a sexy Texan. I'd be willing to bet that he'd give a whole new meaning to the word "satisfaction." Maybe I should consider saddling up for a test ride. After all, what's life without a little Sexploration.



Author Ciana Stone

Ciana Stone has been reading since the age of three, and wrote her first story at age five. Since then she enjoyed writing as a solitary form of entertainment, before coming out of the closet to share her stories with others. She holds several post graduate degrees and has often been referred to as a professional student. Her latest fields of interest are quantum mechanics and Taoism. When she is not writing (or studying) she enjoys painting (canvas, not walls), sculpting, running, hiking and yoga. She lives with her longtime lover in several locations in the United States. 

The Thing About Cowboys: A Curvy Girl Steamy Romance
By Ciana Stone
Review by HeidiLynn's BookReviews

First, I want to thank Ciana Stone for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review.

Ciana Stone is back with a HOT new series that I am instantly a fan of!! The Thing About Cowboys a Curvy Girl Steamy Romance is what you need to get your hands on! Come on with a title like that you know it has to be a fun read!! Oh, is this a fun read alright!! This has sexual innuendo humor that has you laughing like crazy! Very good-looking characters with amazing chemistry. Plus, Ciana does what she does best and writes incredible sex scenes! What is not to love about this book?

Heck, even the front cover is sexy yet tasteful. Plus the logo she did for this book is so cute! Ciana did an amazing job on this cover!

Even though this is a short read it is packed full of fun, sexual tension, and a good storyline, and lots of good sex scenes!

One major thing I absolutely love about Ciana is she can write in so many different genres. She is always surprising her readers. You never know what kind of book she will write next. I love that about her. I don’t just read one genre as I like many different ones. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews