Jul 20, 2019

Review: Never Say Goodbye by Mandi Blake

Book Summary
Lindsey Payne left her small, southern hometown six years ago for the bright lights of New York City with big dreams of becoming an actress. Now, she’s returning to Georgia with regrets and hoping to steer clear of those she’s wronged. 

Dakota Calhoun fills his days with work to keep his mind busy. The last thing he wants is time to dwell on the past or the mistakes he made. When a ghost from his past comes barreling back into his life, everything gets harder—and more dangerous. Now, Dakota is struggling to stay on the straight and narrow. 

Dakota and Lindsey have a past as long as their memories, but their future is tied up in old wounds. They’ll have to decide if they can forgive each other and themselves. Can they overcome the past and have the future they always wanted?




Never Say Goodbye is the second book in the Unfailing Love series, but the books can be read in any order
Author Mandi Blake

Mandi Blake was born and raised in Alabama where she lives with her husband and daughter, but her southern heart loves to travel. Reading has been her favorite hobby for as long as she can remember, but writing is her passion. She loves a good happily ever after in her sweet Christian romance books, and loves to see her characters' relationships grow closer to God and each other.

Never Say GoodBye 
By Mandi Blake
Review By HeidiLynn's BookReviews

First, I want to thank Mandi Blake for providing me this book so I can bring you this review.

Never Say Goodbye is the perfect title for Mandi Blake’s continuing sweet story in the Unfailing Love Series. I must admit I do have Bon Jovi’s song stuck in my head. Mandi tugged on my heart strings many of times in this book. Then again, she did with the last book too. This is one of the things I love about her writing-she touches your heart with her words.

In this book you see familiar faces and get updates on their characters like Dakota, Declan, Sissy, Tyler, Lindsay, etc.

Mandi does bring up a few very important issues in this book. One being spinning out of control with alcoholism. Plus, how it affects everyone around you that you love. It is also about finding it in your heart to forgive.

I absolutely love how Mandi says in her note from the author that real people are full of scars. It is only fitting that the characters we read in books have the same. I think that is what draws me to the different books I choose to read. I don’t want them to be perfect as I am not.

Addie’s past story was totally intense and my heart went out to her. I am glad that she now has Declan.

I am a huge Mandi Blake fan and can’t wait for the next book in the series.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews