Aug 6, 2019

Review: A Star-Spangled Romance: A Sweet Small-Town Summer Romance

#CandidBookReviews
A Star-Spangled Romance: A Sweet Small-Town Summer Romance A Star-Spangled Romance: A Sweet Small-Town Summer Romance by Melodie March
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank Melodie March for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Melodie March is back with a very sweet read that will pull on your heart strings in A Star Studded Romance. Instantly, this cover will grab your attention and put a smile on your face-as it did mine. However, I am a fan of Melodie’s from the Christmas books she has written in the past. So, I had a hunch I would like this book too. Boy, was I right.

I love when authors such as Melodie think outside box and show how creative they can get with their character names, storyline plots, or even career choices they have. The book is more enjoyable to read something that is so different and unique from everyone else has written.

An example of this was I loved the names in the book. Now I am partial to the name Brady as it is my nephews name. So, I had to smile when it was the name of her main character. Other names in the book was Portia, Kit, Eliot, Channing, Pippa, Annabelle, Theo (for a girl name not a boy’s name), Liza, etc.

A Star Studded Romance focused on topic most books don’t cover-service dogs for the disabled. These dogs can be incredibly useful for those in need of assistance physically or even emotionally. In this case it was for a disabled vet Theo. Her story about the accident will pull on your heart strings as you can feel all that she went through. It was an incredibly intense and powerful scene. My heart went out to Theo as she was retelling all of this to Brady.





View all my reviews
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews