Mar 17, 2019

Review: Love and Espresso: A Valentine's Day Romance

Love and Espresso: A Valentine's Day Romance Love and Espresso: A Valentine's Day Romance by Melodie March
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
#CandidBookReviews
First, I would like to thank Melodie March for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Melodie March instantly piqued my interest with her latest novel titled Love and Expresso. Who doesn’t love coffee and a good love story?! This is the third book in the Wintervale Promises Series. However, If you had not read the other books in the series no problem. You can read this as a standalone as I did. It was easy to follow the storyline and the characters.

Kudos to the Graphic Designer who did the cover of this book as they captured the essence of the book I got the sensation I was looking at Tate and Molly in Wintervale.

I had to smile when I saw the character’s name Brady in the book. Brady is the name of my nephew and it is rare you see that name used in a book.

Not to mention the name of the coffee shop Bean There, Done had me smiling from ear to ear. Such creativity Melodie March has.

As I was reading this book I kept thinking this would be so perfect for a Hallmark Channel Movie right around Valentine’s Day. This is such a sweet story set in a cute little town of Wintervale.

The character Tate lives in New York (as I live In Buffalo, NY) and we are used to bad snowy winters. We may not like it but we deal with it. So, when he goes to Wintervale in February it is comical to me when the towns people comment that NOBODY comes here in bad winter weather.

Melodie gave her readers two special treats at the end of her book. She gave us two recipe’s that she talked about in the book. The first one was the Hot Cocoa Recipe and the second one was Molly’s Homemade Coffee Cake.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews