Mar 17, 2019

Review: Crazy Hearts: (Hearts So Fine Book 2) By AnnaBeth Saryu






Summary
#CandidBookReviews 

What happens when an unexpected pregnancy puts a secret billionaire and a working-class nurse on a collision course?


Zoe Inglot


You couldn’t pay to date a rich man. Not after my surgeon boyfriend humiliates me in front of...well, everyone. I didn’t gut it out in nursing school to settle like my single mom did.
A one-night stand doesn’t fit into my life plan, either. Until it happens. Mike was just being nice. But one drink turned into two, then three...then a morning after walk of shame I won’t repeat. Ever.

‘Lucky’ Mike Daughtry

Why am I an MMA fighter? Win or lose, it’s all on you. Zoe’s on the rebound,but one taste of those cherry-red lips and I do something I know I’ll regret. I lie. About everything. My car, the family business... especially my bank accounts.
It’s not hard to convince her to come with me on an exotic beach vacation-- no pressure, letting her lead as far as she wants to go. But after spending the week naked and horizontal, she discovers who I am. And taps out.
Except one little souvenir ties us together, win or lose. I just hope my lie of omission doesn’t TKO our chance for a future.


Author Annabeth Saryu

Crazy Hearts (Hearts So Fine Book 2)
By Annabeth Saryu 
Review written by HeidiLynn's BookReviews

First, I want to thank Annabeth Saryu for providing me this book so I may give you this review.


Crazy Hearts is the second book in Annabeth Saryu’s Hearts So Fine series. This book does not have to be read as part as a series as it is a Standalone book. I did however read the first book and I can tell you that you don’t need to read the first book. 

This book series is part of the MMA martial arts series. However, you don’t have to be interested in MMA or know anything about the sport. This book mostly is focused on the romance and getting her sister through college. 

I loved how Mike and Zoe met at the hospital by fate. They had their ups and downs but it was getting better. Their sexual chemistry was off he charts . 

I loved how Chloe had a sister named Zoe. 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews