Jan 7, 2019

REVIEW: HOLLER AND HOWL BY SUSANNA ROGERS

AUTHOR SUSANNA ROGERS
#CandidBookReviews



HOLLER AND HOWL
BY SUSANNA ROGERS
REVIEW WRITTEN BY
HEIDI LYNN’S BOOK REVIEWS

First, I want to thank Susanna Rogers for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Susanna Rogers Holler & Howl is a 5 star must read for anyone that loves stories around rock and roll lifestyles. She instantly became one of my fave authors in this genre! Come to find out this book is part of the Mosh series I was totally excited. She has gained a new loyal reader in this reviewer!!

There were so many reasons I fell in love with this book.
 However, the main reason was the sweet adorable little boy named Thomas. He totally captured and pulled on my heart strings with the cute sayings and the funny things he did. I loved his relationship he had with his Dad. I could not get enough of that kid.

Susanna did an amazing job with the characters and making them likable and we can even relate to them. Even Nick being a superstar-anyone could relate to the position he was put in.

This book will make you smile ear to ear and you wont stop smiling.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews