Dec 20, 2018

Review: Breathe In by Michelle Bellon

Author Michelle Bellon

B



Breathe In by Michelle Bellon
Review by HeidiLynn's BookReviews


First, I want to thank Michelle Bellon for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Michelle Bellon title Breathe In is the spot on representation for this book. This title was represented many of times throughout the book in many unique situations Tessa put herself into.  

This book is dedicated to all the woman of the world whom have survived abuse of any kind. You have faced a darkness and fear that most have not. Your heart and soul have overcome doubt, insecurity, and hopelessness. In the mist of it all, you dug deep and found your inner warrior. You screamed at the top of your lungs to let loose of your rage. Then, when you felt your power again, you fought and remained true to our will to survive.

This was an incredible story that captured my interest from the start of the book. I hate to admit it but in the beginning, I saw a little of me I Tessa. I could see myself in her relationship with Tom Hanging to the hope of getting a text from. Sadly, not getting one and holding on the hope that I meant something to him. Later did we find out he wanted to end things with her. She was crushed. Needless to say her self esteem was crushed. She was kind of obsessed with this guy. On the other hand you had Gerald who she was also seeing but she didn’t like him the same way as she liked Tom. That too was a confusing mess.

If that whole scenario was confusing enough Michelle puts in another huge twist that will test how strong of a person Tessa really is. The twist is something you would never see coming. 




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews