Nov 8, 2018

Review: Tailor Made by Tasha Lewis


Author Tasha Lewis



Tailor Made 
By Tasha Lewis 
Review by HeidiLynn's BookReviews

First, I want to thank Tasha Lewis for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

After reading Tailor Made by Tasha Lewis all I have to say is where do I sign up for my own Tailor Made?! Tasha instantly made me fall head over heals deep in love with everything about Mason in this book!! Tasha’s debut novel was unlike anything I’d read before! The story line was very creative, had a lot of heart, and extremely fun to read. This book will have you smiling ear to ear!

Tasha’s beginning of the book when she wrote “For you believe in yourself dream big achieve”. That made me smile.

This book was so incredibly different than anything out there that I have ever read before. It had moments where I was laughing out loud, It had relatable characters, unique character names, the storyline was so very fresh and unique.

I saw a lot of Rayleigh in me in the fact that I have had not much luck in the men department either. I would pick men like she would and try to change their flaws. Realizing you can’t change anyone and they need to do it for themselves. I would be skeptical of this service just like she was. So, when I say the characters are real and relatable, I mean it.

You could tell by Tasha’s writing style that this book was very near and dear to her heart. She seemed very passionate about many of characters and it came across in the amazing stories.
I wanted to give Mason and Rayleigh a huge hug for they went through on how they both lost their parents.

I loved this quote in the book “I always thought that paperbacks were a dying art, but it always turns out they’re making a comeback. And having the book signed by the author makes the book even more valuable, or so Shelby Insets.”

The close bonds of friendship in this book I loved and admired. The best friendship between Kat and Rayleigh, brother and sister relationship in Mason and Shelby, and the budding relationship in Rayleigh and Mason.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews