Nov 5, 2018

Review: Mourning Routine Funeral Fakers Book 1

Author S.E. Babin

Book Trailer


Mourning Routine
Funeral Fakers 
Book 1
Written by S.E. Babin
Review by HeidiLynn's BookReviews

First, I would like to thank S.E. Babin for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Mourning Routine The Funeral Fakers, Book 1 by S.E. Babin first caught my eye for the amazingly adorable cartoonish cover. Once I saw that I had to read the synopsis of the book. This was my first time reading from this author however came recommended by Melissa Storm. If you have read my reviews before you know I am huge fan of hers. So, If she suggests her she must be good. Needless to say she was correct! I found this book to be cute, funny at times, and very suspenseful like I like in my books. However, you would never guess that this would be a mystery book by looking at the cover. I guess you really cant judge a book by its cover.

It was extremely comical to me that an unemployed Actress would be hired to play the part of a dead guys girlfriend to please their family. It literally was a role of a lifetime and she went above and beyond in this role. This book had twists and turns at every corner. Some you didn’t see coming in fact.

One thing I loved about this book was it was a brand new fresh idea. It was totally out of the box thinking. Nobody has ever thought of this concept before. Some parts will touch your heart, some will make you laugh out loud, some will tear you up inside with hurt, some parts will make you smile, and some will have you on the edge of your seat.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews