Oct 27, 2018

Review: Love's Trial By Melissa Storm

Author Melissa Storm


Love's Trial Book Trailer




Love's Trial
By Melissa Storm 
Review By HeidiLynn's Book Review

First, I want to thank USA’s Best Selling Author Melissa Storm for Providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Melissa Storm is back with her newest book in the First Street Church Romance Book Series. Love’s Trial is the fifth book n the series and I think the most powerful she has ever written. I have been a huge fan of hers and this series from book one. This book she poured her heart and soul into these storylines. You could tell she was incredibly passionate about each of the characters and it showed. So much so there were times when I wanted to go into the story and hug the characters.

I loved that we got reunited with past characters and got updates on them. Although, I was really shocked by Summer and her outburst!!

This book dealt with a lot of life issues can be related to a lot of readers out there. Some were more painful than others to read about. I was a little like Sally in a way not thinking I was good enough for the guy. I was the insecure one.

I really loved the bond that Sally and Tobias formed even though they both had issues they were dealing with. However, they grew together.

My absolute favorite part of the book hands down was the AMAZING surprise that Tobias gave to Sally!!! Dam if some guy ever did that for me I would be in heaven!!!!!

In the acknowledgements I love how she says that every book is a new labor of love, and that Love’s Trial was no exception.

This book is dedicated to Melissa Storm’s best writing buddy. She was the partial inspiration for Sally’s character. What she wrote about her best writing buddy will make you smile ear to ear. Those two make a great team.

I love how she mentions her husband Falcon, her daughter Phoenix, her lifesaver Angie, and Jasmine.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews