Jul 26, 2018

Review: The Chaplain: Book 2 Surrender for Love By Lynn Hammond


Author Lynn Hammond

First, I want to thank Lynn Hammond for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.
Warning you that you will definitely need a lot of tissues for this emotional roller coaster ride in The Chaplain: Book 2 Surrender for Love by Lynn Hammond. This book must be read as a part of the series and not as a standalone so you can get a good feel of the storyline and characters. You will see the return of Linkin, Sophia, and Malcom. I thought the last book was good. WOW! She outdid herself on this one! This one is full of emotions and totally pulled on all of my heart strings for so many reasons why!

Immediately, you are brought into the story in a shocking way! That first page had me hooked! I had to find out what happened to Darcy! I was not going to end the book til I knew how it all played out. Believe me when I say with all the twist and turns in this book-I DID NOT see that ending coming!!!

One thing I commend about Lynn’s writing is she definitely writes from the heart, has a passion for her characters, and her storylines she writes about. You can tell by the way she describes events, actions of her characters, the emotions behind the characters, and the details of the storylines. She makes you feel compassion for what the characters are going through. For me there were times when I would I was so happy for Darcy that I would be smiling ear to ear. Other times I would be bawling my eyes out because life is not fair.

Emma is the cutest little girl ever and melted my heart in the story! The way she could not say Linkin so she said link. She called Malcom Mal. Sweetest kid ever who loved her Mama!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews