Jun 17, 2018

Review Love Me Home Love in Small Town-A Prequel by Tawdra Kandle

https://www.amazon.com/Love-Me-Home-Small-Town/dp/1719360332/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1529271324&sr=8-1&keywords=Love+me+Home+Tawdra


First, I want to thank Tawdra Kandle for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review. 

I have been a fan of Tawdra’s for a while now. With each book she writes her stories keep getting better and better. Love Me Home Love in a Small Town- A Prequel is no exception. This book was so cute, sweet, and may I say devious on many levels-that I didn’t want it to end. Tawdra made it a very short quick read that was over before you knew it!! I want more!!!

Kudos to the graphic designer on this book cover! It was sweet, a little bit sexy and showed the cute town she lived in.

I absolutely loved this devious storyline!! It was priceless!! If I were her bff I would be routing her on to get her man back into her life! You have to love the Gram in this book!!

I felt bad for Sasha and everything she has had to deal with regarding her Mother. I cant imagine all the pain and suffering it has caused her when she was little and even now!

If this story is a sequel I must read more of this story!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews