Jun 18, 2018

Review: Ambitious Despair Book Two of The Ambition Serial by Kassandra Klay



First, I want to thank Kassandra Klay for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Ambitious Despair is Book Two in the Ambition Serial of Kassandra Klay! An author and series that is becoming one of my favorite series I have read. If you have not read her first book you must!!! You will instantly fall in love with Alexandria and omg dreamy Kreed!! I hope you will agree with me that Nick is shady, creepy, and just frustrating!!!

I have a strong dislike for Nick in this book. He is stalkerish, wont stop until he gets what he wants, is abusive verbally and physically, and just vulgar. He crossed the line with me in this book!! My heart went out to Alex with what she went through. Nobody let alone a co-worker should be put through this! Especially after something as stupid as this!!

I am so thankful that Alex has an amazing BFF in Charity whom also is a Lawyer. She was able to give her some good advice.

In this book we are introduced to a new character called Talon Claymore someone Alex met in college. They became friends before they became lovers. He was her first love. Now Kreed is her second love.

Note to readers: never mix pain killers and muscle relaxers together! You will have an interesting evening as Alex found out. You will also say things you shouldn’t say!

Kassandra sure knows how to write amazing sex scenes!

These books in the series are short fast reads that leave you wanting more! I cant wait to read and review the next book in the series for you!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews