May 17, 2018

The Girl With No Name by Lisa Regan


First, I want to thank Lisa Regan, Bookouture, and NetGalley for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review. 

The Girl with No Name (Detective Josie Quinn #2) by Lisa Regan is an absolutely gripping mystery and suspense novel that you cant put down til the book ends. Lisa Regan blew me away by her amazing storyline, her unique and interesting cast of characters, the crazy twists and turns, the heartache and betrayal Josie felt on several occasions, etc. 

This is one of the best Mystery Suspense crime novels I have read in a really long time. I felt like I was reading something from one of my favorite TV Shows Law and Order SVU. The Girl with No Name really has something for everyone in this book. Missing people, infidelity, strippers, crime, criminal investigations, Jane Doe, etc. Words can’t describe how good this book is.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews