May 17, 2018

The Forbidden Love Affair The Forbidden Liaison Series by Kizzie Darker


First, I want to thank Kizzie Darker for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review. 

Kizzie Darker’s A Forbidden Love Affair immediately had me missing my sisters while reading this. I totally loved the incredibly special bond that those three girls shared together. These three stuck together through thick and thin no matter what. Their bond with their rest of the family was just as incredibly strong. It was refreshing to read a book where the family was so tight knit. You could tell that Kizzie wrote these characters from the heart. 

I cracked up laughing everytime a new member of the family was introduced. Just the way Kizzie did it was adorable. 

There were many references to things from my childhood that I was cracking up at. For example the belting out the Fragile Rock song. 

I was not a fan of Erica’s but on the same token I did not approve of what Matthew was doing behind her back. However, I grew to love the storyline of Matthew and Ruby. 

Kizzie is very talented in writing her sex scenes in this book. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews