May 22, 2018

The Ex-Wife The Nail Biting Psychological Thriller by Jess Rider



First, I want to thank Jess Ryder, Bookouture, and NetGalley for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Jess Ryder is now officially one of my favorite new authors!! The Ex-Wife was just the physiological thriller that I was totally craving!!! Jess did an amazing job at sucking you into the story and captivating you the whole way through. Beware once you start this book you wont want to stop reading it until it is done. Trust me you wont want the book to end-it is that good!!!

If you like books that are extremely fast paced drama, infidelity, major car pile up, abduction, lying, changing identity, ex drama, spousal mid life crisis, coma’s, fake deaths, reinventing yourself, not knowing where the story is going to go, then this book is for you.

The book goes from back in time to present day to make the story very interesting.
I started liking the husband Nicky and by the end of the book hated him with a passion!! Once a cheater always a cheater!! My heart went out to Natasha his second wife so many times during this book!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews