May 21, 2018

Review Policy

Review Policy

First, and foremost thank you for inquiring about Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews. Where I am extremely passionate about reading and reviewing for both Indie and Best selling authors. Reading for me is an escape from reality. I understand how hard you authors work at creating amazing stories and want to get that out to the public. That is where I come in I want to help promote you by reading and reviewing your books and posting them on my site here, Amazon, GoodReads, my Facebook Page, and can post covers and teasers on Instagram. I also work closely with Candid Book Reviews and Pandamoon Publishing as well as NetGalley.

The genres I will read are as follows:
Psychological Thrillers
Mystery/Thrillers
Romance/Suspense
Christian Romance
Inspirational
True Crime
Memoirs
Contemporary Fiction
Erotica
Medical Drama

What I will NOT read:
Paranormal
Sci-Fi
Shape Shifters
Historical Fiction or Non Fiction
Political
Hard Core Sexual Books with Triggers

*I have the right to decide what book I want to read and review. Please don’t take it personally if I don’t want to review your book. If I don’t care for your genre or can’t get into your book how can I give you a fair review?*

Please understand I get a lot of requests as well so please allow 3 weeks to a month for your review to be posted. If you know when your book will be coming out let me know that as well. If you have a cover, teaser, promo let me know that as well.

If interested please email me at heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com please include the following when you do.
Your Name (first and last)

That you saw me on this site

Your book genre

Name of your book

A synopsis of your book and or a link to your book

Any time frame you need it by

What social media sites of that I post to are you on (you must friend me on fb if you want me to tag you)

I accept hard copy books mailed to me, mobi and pdf. I also have done Book Funnel and Insta Freebie.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews