May 17, 2018

Must Love Babies by Lynnette Austin



First, I want to Lynnette Austin, Sourcebooks Casablanca and Netgalley for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Once I saw this adorable cover of Must Love Babies by Lynnette Austin it piqued my interest as I am a sucker for single men and babies. Once I read the synopsis I was hooked line and sinker that I must read this book. I was grateful for the opportunity to review this very sweet and at times a book that just pulled on your heart strings. 

My absolute favorite characters were little baby Jax who was the sweetest little baby ever!! My face lit up so big when the lil guy crawled for the first time!! I also loved Brant. Who was thrown into being a “Daddy” to Jax while his sister recovered from a car accident. I thought it was so cute how he had no clue how to raise a baby on his own. However, he was making it work. My heart just melted with scenes between the two of them together. 

My heart went out to the Whylder family. It was bad enough that Mrs. Whylder was home suffering from a stroke she had but her daughter was now in the ER suffering from injuries from a DWI. Luckily, lil Jax was not with her. 

I have to mention that the music they played at the wedding in the first scene were all the songs that I loved. Kudos to the author for picking out amazing wedding songs-especially Kelly Clarkson A Moment Like This! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews