May 17, 2018

A Flash of Red by Sarah K. Stephens


First, I want to thank Sarah K. Stephens and Pandamoon Publishing for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review. 

A Flash of Red by Sarah K. Stephen’s brought me out of my comfort zone with her overall story and meaning. It is a book that makes you think and analysis what was going on. Her writing style is incredibly descriptive and goes into in Anna’s and Sean’s thoughts and feelings on many different diverse topics.

Sarah K. Stephen’s focus on this book seemed to be mental illness and how it affected relationships. She took us into the lives of Anna and Stephen’s marriage from what it was present day to what it was In the past when they first met. The author concentrated on their sex life in a way most other authors would have not. It was done tastefully and gave you something to think about after the fact. I would have to say that that whole dynamic with those two and how it intertwined with Anna’s realizations about herself was very interesting.

The other relationship Sarah took us into was the bond between Anna and her Mom and how that effected most things in her life. 

I really enjoyed this book. It was very different than what I was expecting. However, I would definitely read another book from Sarah K. Stephens again.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews