May 17, 2018

Graffiti Creek by Matt Coleman




First, I want to thank Matt Coleman and Pandamoon Publishing for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.
Graffiti Creek by Matt Coleman was a short fast paced read that started off right from the beginning. Immediately I was drawn to the two lesbian main characters (whom wouldn’t admit to being in a relationship). But what really intrigued me why Cary was pulled over and being taken for a “ride” for something she had no clue what she did. She wasn’t even arrested. My heart went out to this character whom was scared out of her mind at what was going to happen to her. I didn’t blame her one bit! Matt did a great job keeping his readers in suspense of what was going to happen to this girl!
If you like books that have cops, mystery, suspense, mistaken identity, some curse words then you may want to give Graffiti Creek by Matt Coleman a try.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews (heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com) Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews