May 18, 2018

Everything We Need Finding Forever Book 4 Rebecca Raine


First, I want to thank Rebecca Raine for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Everything We Need is the fourth book in Rebecca Raine’s series Finding Forever. I am a huge fan of hers and this series. So It was a no brainer when this book came out that I must read it. She did an amazing job this time around as all the other books she has written in the past!

Rebecca wrote a story that was new and fresh and that has never been done before. At least not that I have ever read before. I loved all three of the main characters of the story. Totally loved how Trina got met Jeremy under false pretenses only to find out later his true self. Then you have Brady who was in awe of Trina....but Jeremy as well. It made for a very interesting story!! One that I really enjoyed reading.

One thing I liked most about the book was there was a really good storyline to it PLUS sex!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews