May 18, 2018

All The Broken Pieces Finding Forever by Rebecca Raine


First, I want to thank Rebecca Raine for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review.

All The Broken Pieces Finding Forever, Book 5 by Rebecca Raine is the first gay romance book she has ever done. I commend her for that! In the past she has done ménage with two guys and a girl but never with just two guys.

I absolutely loved how this book was dedicated to all the same-sex couples who are now legally able to marry in Australia.

The cover is couldn’t be hotter with two handsome men gracing the cover. Kudos to another one of my favorite authors Syneca Featherstone.
Jeremy did something after his last relationship broke up that I wish most men did. After realizing going from one relationship to the next wasn’t going to help heal his broken heart from Aaron, he took a step back from dating. He realized he needed to be ok on his own and trust himself before he could be with someone else. Many men don’t get that they need to heal before jumping into another relationship.

I loved the friendship that Jeremy and Harrison was forming. Dam can Rebecca write dam good gay sex scenes!! The way she wrote them made it very enjoyable to read!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews