May 18, 2018

Another's Child by Einat Danon


First, I would like to thank Einat Danan for providing me with this book so I may bring this review.

Another’s Child was written by Einat Danan and translated from the Hebrew by Tali Shilon. This was my first time reading any of her work and was not sure what to expect. However, I knew I loved the write up and the concept of the book. I ended up loving the book.

Einat’s character Noa touched my heart in so many ways though out the book. Such a young girl to go through such a tragedy at such a young age. Plus, she had a hard time coming to terms with it. There were many times in the book I wanted to reach out to her and hug her. Plus, I admit I cried as well many times throughout the book.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews