May 18, 2018

Alabama Irish by James Russell Lingerfelt

Alabama Irish by James Russell Lingerfelt started off a little bit slow for me at first. I understood the author had to build up the character and his backstory. However, once the story got going it was a great story with powerful scenes.

I loved the fact Brian wrote in a journal every day and that it was basically his only friend til he went away to college. He would write about everything in the journal. I loved how he wrote how he met Shannon and their friendship. What crazy thing he did to get to know her.

My heart ached and I wanted to reach into the book and give Tabs a hug for all the abuse she was put through with Jeff. Nobody should be put what she was put through. He made me sick how he treated her. I am so thankful she got away. I wish Jeff’s Mom could have done the same.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews