May 18, 2018

A Spot in My Heart Loving a Special Needs Dog by Kelly Artieri

First, I want to thank Kelly Artieri for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Spot on my Heart by Kelly Artieri definitely left a lasting impression on my heart. Kelly Artieri tells her beautiful story about her amazing Dalmatian Vinnie whom has special needs. She shares with her readers the amazing journey how Vinnie became part of the family. There was one scene that was really hard to read emotionally when deciding to keep Vinnie. This scene pulled on my heart strings tightly! I am so thankful everything worked out. I wanted to reach into the book and give both Kelly and Vinnie a hug.

The bond and the unconditional love that she has for Vinnie shows throughout this book. All the research she did to make sure she taking care of Vinnie and his needs was one way she showed it. Vinnie showed them just as much love if not more back too. It was just a special relationship and experience this family was able to share with this loving dog.

In the book you will see pictures of Vinnie. Kelly also educates you on everything Dalmatians.
This is a short but very powerful read. Even if you never had a dog of your own (like me) you will want one after this book.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews