Apr 18, 2024

#BlogTour #Don’tLetHerIn #JoanneRyan #BoldwoodBooks #NetGalley

 


 Don’t Let Her In

The letters drop onto every doormat…

Lena just moved to Mandalay Close. She needed a new start, since her boyfriend cheated her out of the home and happy-ever-after she’d believed they were always going to share.

But on the day Lena moves in, letters begin to arrive for all her new neighbours. Letters that promise to expose everyone’s deepest, darkest secrets. Every house has received one - except for Lena’s.

Someone clearly wants to implicate her, to ruin her new life and turn everyone against her. She’s made an enemy, but who, and why? Everyone seems so nice, so trustworthy. So normal.

Except for one. And as bad things begin to happen and her life rapidly spins out of control, Lena finds herself cursing the day she moved to Mandalay Close. She can’t believe this is happening to her, because she’s not a bad person, is she? Even though she does have secrets of her own, secrets that she’s not willing to share with anyone…

A completely jaw-dropping psychological thriller, perfect for fans of K.L. Slater, Lisa Jewell and Sue Watson.

Purchase Link - https://mybook.to/LetHerInSocial



Author Bio – 

Joanne Ryan is the author of several well-reviewed psychological thrillers. Previously published by Tamarillas Press, she lives in Wiltshire. Her first thriller  for Boldwood is Keep Your Friends Close.

Social Media Links – 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089068085573

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authorjoanneryan/

Newsletter Sign Up: https://bit.ly/JoanneRyanNews

Bookbub profile: Joanne Ryan Books - BookBub



Don’t Let Her In
Written By Joanne Ryan
Review By Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews

First, I want to thank Joanne Ryan,  BoldwoodBooks, Rachel’s Random Resource and NetGalley for providing me with this book. 


I absolutely fell in love with Joanne Ryan’s last book I read so I thought I would read this one. While she is a good writer this was not one of my favorites. However, just because I didn’t care for it didn’t mean others wouldn’t. 


I totally related to Lena how we both are too nice for our own good! I can totally relate to people taking advantage of my niceness at times. Like Lena I am not perfect by any means and yes can be too trusting at times. 


Let’s talk about Gareth shall we? He was not my favorite person in the book. She dates him for 11 years and then he goes and cheats on her. However, he still calls her on a daily basis! An ex is an ex for a reason. How is Lena moving on with him still lingering around? There was way too much focus on Gareth (side note I loved the name). 


The new couple next door was creepy!!! Seriously, why would a Father name their kid Jolyon? I don’t blame the kid for hating his name and felt bad that the kids at school picked on him for it. The Mom was loving and caring to Jolyon but when the Father was around she had to be standoffish. The Father totally rubbed me the wrong way. 


There was a mystery behind some creepy letters that came to the house. Who sent them and why? This to me was the interesting part of the story. 



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews