Oct 21, 2023

#BookTour #BookReview #MyPerfectHappyEnding #OliviaSpring #HartleyPublishing

 

My Perfect Happy Ending: a dreamy Christmas romantic comedy 
 
A BRAND NEW hilarious holiday romantic comedy that will give you all the festive feels! 
 
I’ve got the perfect Christmas holiday planned: a romantic getaway in the Scottish Highlands with my gorgeous husband, Nico, and four other loved-up couples, staying in a snow-covered luxury cabin.  

There’ll be kisses under the mistletoe and spicy times with the love of my life before our baby is born in the New Year. It’s going to be epic! 

Or so I thought.  

When we arrive, disaster strikes and my dreams for a perfect Christmas are shattered.
 
With secrets swirling and our cosy couples’ nights in turning frostier than the winter snow, the holiday is in danger of being ruined. 
 
But I promised my friends an amazing time and I won’t let them down. 

Can I save Christmas? And will everyone get their perfect happy ending? 
 ---
Join Cassie, Nico and their friends for a fun, romantic adventure filled with seasonal shenanigans!
 
This laugh-out-loud, steamy, dual POV romcom can be read as the final book of the My Ten-Year Crush series or as a standalone novella.
 
Don’t miss out. Order My Perfect Happy Ending now!
 
 
 
Facebook/Twitter/Instagram: @ospringauthor #MyPerfectHappyEnding
 
 
 


My Perfect Happy Ending
Written By Olivia Spring 
Review By Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews 

First, I want to thank Olivia Spring and Hartley Publishing for providing me with the book so I may bring you this review. 


My Perfect Happy Ending was the perfect way to end Olivia Spring’s My Ten-Year Crush Series!! All six books in the series will have you laughing out loud, smiling ear to ear, pulling on your heart strings, and putting love in your heart, and a few spicy moments. Now, before you read My Perfect Happy Ending I suggest you read the first five books in the series. This way you have a better idea of the characters, background, and how they got to the final book. Although this book could be read as a standalone as Olivia gives a brief recap. 


Rachel did an amazing job with the illustration and cover design on My Perfect Happy Ending. I loved the cartoonish graphics. 


Olivia notes to the readers that this book is written in British English and French/Spanish/Italian. This is noticed during some of the dialogue between characters. 


In My Perfect Happy Ending Olivia jam packed a lot of emotional storylines within this fast paced quick read! She wrapped up each character’s storyline beautifully! 


Cassie and Nico were my ultimate favorite couple in this book! Nico is the prime example of a true man in love with his beautiful pregnant wife! I loved how protective he was over both Cassie and the little one to be. 


There are a lot of twists and turns that are thrown in the mix to throw you off the trail. 


Oliva gets you in the spirit for Christmas with this one (even though it is not even Halloween yet!) However, let's keep the winter weather in the book shall we!


I love how Olivia is so appreciative of all her bloggers, bookstagramers, and book reviewers! 





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews (heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com) Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews