Sep 22, 2023

#BooksonTour #HaveYouSeenHer #DeaPoirier #Bookouture #NetGalley


Have You Seen Her?: A completely addictive psychological thriller packed with suspense by Dea Poirier 

 

Have you heard from Eviana?” Simon’s voice is shaky. “She went for a walk this afternoon and she never came back.” My heart seizes in my chest, an invisible fist clenching it tight.
Five days ago, my sister told me she was going to die. And now she’s missing.

My sister
 Eviana has it all – a wonderful husband, a beautiful home and a successful career.

Then one day, she disappears into thin air.


Scratching beneath the surface of her picture-perfect life, I discover that everything isn’t quite as wonderful as it seems. Eviana was receiving threatening messages. She was hiding something.

Something with deadly consequences.


I get the feeling that Simon knows more than he’s admitting. But then again, so do I. Because my sister and I have a secret. A secret so dark we have kept it hidden all our lives.

And if anyone finds out, it will destroy everything…


 

Buy link: https://geni.us/B0CBX3HVQPsocial



Dea (D.H) Poirier is the author of NEXT GIRL TO DIE, which hit #1 in the Amazon charts and the bestselling thriller FIND ME IN THE DARK. She was raised in Edmond, Oklahoma, where she got her start writing in creative writing courses. She attended The University of Central Oklahoma for Computer Science. Later, she spent time living on both coasts, and traveling the United States, before finally putting down roots in Central Florida. She now resides somewhere between Disney and the swamp.

 

Author social media

Website: https://www.dhpoirier.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dhpoirier/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/deapoirier/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/deapoirierboo







Have You Seen Her?

Written by Dea Poirier

Review by Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews


First, I want to thank Dea Poirier, Bookouture and NetGalley for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review.


Oh Snap!!! Hold on tight because Dea Poirier takes her readers on a totally addictive, thrilling, mind blowing, insanely intense roller coaster ride that will leave you stunned in her latest Have You Seen Her. Dea’s story is unlike any missing person book you have ever read! It is a storyline that is fresh, new, and totally outside of the box! This is a must read book that needs to be on the top of your TBR List! 


Right from the start I was hooked on Dea’s book!  My mind was blown at how detailed Dea’s descriptions of events were. One event was so intense I was on the edge of my chair having a mini anxiety attack. I felt every emotion Blair was feeling like I was with her. 


I felt connected to Blair who for years lived in her sister's shadow but at the end of the day would do anything for her! I feel many will be able to relate to her character in this regards. 


If you know me I love all things pop culture. So, the fact that Eviana was a social influencer fascinated me! Dea took us into the good, bad, and ugly to the ins and outs of someone in the industry. A part of me made me think of the whole Britney Spears convership. 


If you read closely you will find some insightful and meaningful messages within this storyline. 


This is my first time reading this author but boy oh boy she hooked me on her work! I must read more of her stuff! Thank you to Bookouture for introducing me to her brilliant storyline. 




 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews