Aug 25, 2023

#UpdatedCoverReveal #LoveOffline #OliviaSpring

 

Love Offline: Looking For Romance In Real Life…
  
Dating is hard
  
As an introvert, I’d rather sit at home swiping right on the guy with the hot abs or exchange messages and memes online than meet up in person. 
  
But when my cheating ex’s engagement is splashed all over social media, my best friend sets me a challenge. 
  
‘Emily Robinson,’ she warns. ‘You won’t find a decent man on your stupid phone. Ditch the dating apps for two months and look for love offline. Follow my plan and I guarantee it’ll change your life.’ 
  
Yeah, right.
  
Her crazy idea has disaster written all over it. How can I go from hermit to social butterfly in just eight weeks? But for some reason, I agree. 
  
Attending a load of singles’ events and disappointing dates is mortifying. And just as I’m about to hide under my duvet indefinitely, I meet Josh. 
  
He’s funny, kind and so handsome. But I know there’s something he’s not telling me… 
  
Will opening my heart to Josh lead to love or will he make me wish I’d stayed at home? 
--- 
Packed with hilarious dates, romance, steamy scenes, secrets and a twistLove Offline is a funny, heart-warming read about stepping out of your comfort zone and falling in love the old-fashioned way. Gorgeous happy ending guaranteed
  
Order Love Offline now and join Emily on her laugh-out-loud romantic adventures today! 
  
Available right now in ebook and paperback or read for FREE as part of your Kindle Unlimited subscription
  
  
Facebook/Twitter/Instagram: @ospringauthor 


About Me

Hi there! Very nice to meet you.

Whilst I love every second of penning my novels, writing about myself isn’t so easy... Where to begin?

Okay, so I’m a forty-something Londoner who loves cake and has always had a burning desire to write a novel. But it wasn’t until January 2016 that I was driven to take the leap. A close friend suddenly passed away and realising that life was too short not to start pursuing my dream, I set myself a goal to become a published author. Two and a half years (plus bucket loads of blood, sweat and tears) later in July 2018, my first-ever shiny book, The Middle-Aged Virgin became available on Amazon. It was definitely a pinch-me-is-it-real moment!

Seven months later in February 2019, I published my second novel Only When It’s Love to rave reviews (read more here). My third book Losing My Inhibitions was released in June 2019 and novel number four, Love Offline followed in November 2019.

I write under the pen name Olivia Spring to spare the blushes of those who know me and may read the racy sex scenes included in my books. Becoming an author has always been a lifelong dream and as writing is now my full-time focus, I am finally fortunate enough to call my passion my career. That means I get to spend my days sitting at my desk or in the park (and occasionally, if I’m really lucky, on a nice Mediterranean beach!), creating cool characters and stories to share with you.

Thanks for your support. Words can’t describe how much I appreciate you buying my books and sending me lovely messages and emails letting me know how much you’ve enjoyed reading my novels. It’s because of you that I am able to do what I love for a living and for that I am eternally grateful.

My friends-to-lovers romantic comedy novel 'My Ten-Year Crush' is available on Amazon now: https://amzn.to/2WivZlW
  
www.oliviaspring.com  
  
Follow me on:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews