Feb 23, 2023

#BlogTour #Gone #RubySpeechley #BoldwoodBooks #NetGalley #RachelsRandomResources

 


 Gone

My son is missing, and everyone is lying to me.

Last night my son, Shay, sneaked out of the house and didn’t come home. He promised not to go to the illegal party in the woods. But someone’s been attacked and Shay has gone missing. The police want to know if he saw what happened. I’m worried he could be involved.


After all the trouble he’s been in lately, mixing with the wrong crowd, coming home beaten up and scared, I thought we’d put it all behind us. Trouble is, Shay resents me moving my new boyfriend into the family home. I found all sorts on his laptop, including a half-written email warning me not to trust David. What does he know that I don’t?


I’m beginning to fear for his safety. What is David hiding from me? Who have I let into our lives?


I don’t know who I can trust. Will I ever see my son alive again?

Purchase Link - https://amzn.to/3XrDvG9



 Ruby Speechley is a bestselling psychological thriller writer, whose titles include Someone Else’s Baby. Previously published by Hera, she has been a journalist and worked in PR and lives in Cheshire.
Social Media Links – 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/people/Ruby-Speechley-Author/100063999185095/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/rubyspeechley

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rubyjtspeechley/

Bookbub profile: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/ruby-speechley


Gone 
Written By
Ruth Speechley
Review By
Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews

First, I want to thank Ruby Speechley, Boldwood Books, NetGalley and Rachel’s Random Resources for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review!


OMG!!! Dang am I going to have a major book hangover in the morning!!! WOW!!! I just could not take my eyes off of Ruby Speechley’s newest thriller Gone!!! I should be sleeping right now as it is 3am but I just had to get all my thoughts down about this book! Ruby states that this is a departure from the books she usually  writes! Well my response to that is please don’t stop writing this way! You have a tremendous gift!! 


Aaron Munday the cover designer of this book needs to be commended. The cover was very eye-catching and made me want to know what the book was about. 


My heart goes out to Ruby who lost one of her oldest and dearest readers. She would like to dedicate Gone to LLoyd Ridgwell. Because of Ruby’s books he rediscovered the love of reading again. 


Gone is completely and utterly addicting!!! Ruby hooks you right away with her fast paced storyline. The further you get into the book the storyline gets deeper and becomes insanely intense! 


Ruby’s storyline is every parent’s worst nightmare come true!! She went places that many authors have not gone!! The emotions were extremely high during this read so much so that I found myself not only yelling at my Kindle!! I am a proud Auntie and I just wanted to hug my kiddos and not let them go! 


Gone deserves way more than 5 stars for Ruby’s incredible storytelling! It is hands down going to be a bestseller that every reader will be raving about! You get this book and put it on the top of your TBR list!! Gone has made my top 5 list for favorite books of the year!! 




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews