Nov 17, 2022

#BookReview #PracticeMakesPerfect #RyderOCox #LGTBQ

  

Sparks fly when best friends Mateo and Morgan decide to work together to get good at dating. They're two good-looking college guys, they just need a little practice. Too bad they have no one to practice with but each other. Hey, at least Morgan looks cute in a skirt, right? Getting dumped sucks, and nobody knows the truth of that statement more than Mateo and Morgan. They've been best friends for a couple years, but neither of them can keep a girlfriend for more than a couple months! Mateo hasn't even kissed a girl, let alone get past first base with one. So of course he turns to his bestie, Morgan, for help. And, after all, practice makes perfect, right..?

Content/Trigger Warnings: groping, best friends to lovers, cross dressing, first time gay romance, first kiss, frotting/grinding, 
nonpen/non-penetrative sex, copious consent (consent is sexy!), gay for 
you, questioning gender, questioning sexuality.

Amazon


Ryder doesn’t exist. Well, she didn’t, anyway, until some time in early 2022 when I decided to make my silly smut into something more. The person behind Ryder is me – just a silly, pansexual, polyamorous, demisexual, nonbinary, neurodivergent mess of a creature 
who enjoys telling sexy stories with and for my friends. I live with my partner in Ann Arbor, Michigan along with our three cats (and beloved overlords).

I love hearing from my readers, so please don't hesitate to reach out to 
me! My email is ryder@ryderocox.com
Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@spicygayromance 

Website: https://ryderocox.com
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/22638833.Ryder_O_Cox
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RyderOCox
Instagram: https://instagram.com/AuthorRyderOCox
Facebook: https://facebook.com/ryderocox

Practice Makes Perfect 
Written By 
Ryder O Cox
Review By
Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews 

First, I want to thank Ryder O. Cox for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review. 


Ohh YES!! Ryder O. Cox is a creative genius writing Practice Makes Perfect!! It is an extremely fun, easy short read that is totally out of the box. I have not read anything like this before! The storyline was so new, fresh, fast paced, addicting, and I didn’t want it to end. There needs to be more to their story. 


While reading it I kept thinking where in the world did Ryder get the inspiration to create this one of a kind story! This is my first time reading her books and It won’t be the last. 


I love how this book is about awakenings and realizations about being your authentic self. 


Ryder has a true gift for writing her intimate scenes going from sweet and innocent to intense! Oh to be a fly on the wall for those scenes. 


This book may not be for everyone and it does have some triggers in it. However, if you are an open minded reader like me you may want to give it a shot. 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews