May 19, 2022

#BooksonTour #Promo #MakeMeDisappear #JessicaPayne #Bookouture #NetGalley

 

Make Me Disappear: A twisty and gripping psychological thriller by Jessica Payne


By the time I realized the truth about Daniel it was too late. But the truth about me? He never saw that coming…

Dr Daniel Ashcroft was perfect: handsome, romantic, protective. I thought I was so lucky.

But then I heard the rumors about his previous girlfriend, that she had vanished without a trace.That’s when I found the cameras in my apartment.

I was trapped. Daniel made it clear I couldn’t leave him, not without risking everyone I loved. I had to disappear, so I arranged my own kidnapping.



I should have known Daniel would never let me get away that easily. But he could never have predicted what I’d do next…

Make Me Disappear is a brilliantly twisty psychological thriller guaranteed to keep you up all night. Fans of The Wife Between UsGone Girl and The Couple Next Door will find it impossible to put down.

Buy linkhttps://geni.us/B09VXXGZLPsocial


Jessica Payne is the author of MAKE ME DISAPPEAR. She grew up in Kansas City, later moving to the Pacific Northwest where the mountains and Puget Sound became home. Beyond writing, she loves to run, rock climb, and explore the great outdoors with her daughter and husband. She is an RN and recently finished her degree as a nurse practitioner. When holding still, which isn’t often, you’ll find a book in her hand and a cat or dog (or both!) in her lap. Jessica writes suspense and thriller and is the host of #MomsWritersClub on Twitter and YouTube. You can find out more about her at her website, jessicapayne.net

Author social media

Website: www.Jessicapayne.net

Facebook: @authorjessicapayne

Instagram: @jessicapyane.writer 

 

Newsletter sign up: https://www.bookouture.com/jessica-payne/


Make Me Disappear

Written By

Jessica Payne

Review By

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews