Mar 23, 2022

#BlogTour #IWillFindYou #AmandaRigby #BoldwoodBooks #NetGalley #RachelsRandomResources


 
 I Will Find You

Three sisters…One terrible secret

 

Ashleigh: A creative, free spirit and loyal. But Ash is tormented by her demons and a past that refuses to be laid to rest.

Jessica: Perfect wife and loving mother. But although Jessica might seem to have it all, she lives a secret life built on lies.

Grace: An outsider, always looking in, Grace has never known the love of her sisters and her resentment can make her do bad things.

When Ashleigh goes missing, Jessica and Grace do all they can to find their eldest sister. But the longer Ashleigh is missing, the more secrets and lies these women are hiding threaten to tear this family apart.

Can they find Ashleigh before it’s too late or is it sometimes safer to stay hidden?

 

Purchase Link - https://amzn.to/34NjXVX


Author Bio – 


Amanda Rigby is the nom de plume of the writing partnership between Amanda Ashby and Sally Rigby. Both authors live in New Zealand, have been friends for eighteen years, and agree about everything (except musicals). They decided to collaborate on a psychological thriller which they then entered into a competition, run by Boldwood, which they won!




Social Media Links – 

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Amanda-Rigby-111632041134381

Twitter https://twitter.com/AmandaRigbyNZ

Instagram https://instagram.com/sally.rigby.author

Newsletter Sign Up: https://bit.ly/AmandaRigbyNews

Bookbub profile: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/amanda-rigby




I Will Find You
Written By
Amanda Rigby
Review By
Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews

First, I want to thank Amanda Rigby, Boldwood Books, NetGalley and Rachel’s Random Resources for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review. 


OH WOW!!! Amanda Rigby you had me totally missing my sisters after reading I Will Find You!! I can’t wait to be reunited with one of them this weekend and hug them a little tighter!! Amanda’s book was powerful, addictive, intense, suspenseful, heartbreaking, nail biting, shocking and oh so much drama!! It is a book that you won't want to put down til you know all the answers! This book has 5 stars written all over it and a must read!! 


I Will Find You was a perfect title choice for this book on so many levels! 


What I loved about this book was that It wasn’t written by just one author but by two! During the book I wondered who thought of and wrote what section. They make a great writing team. 


Amanda Rigby addresses some very important topics and gives her readers some meaningful messages.


The lengths at which Ashleigh protected her sister spoke volumes to me! She loved her sister and nieces so much! 


There were so many rapid twists, turns and secrets in this book that had me on the edge of my comfy chair! 


I loved how Ashleigh was a very talented painter and in a way it was her escape from all the craziness in her life. 


OMG the climax to the story is one I never in a million years saw coming!! It was utterly jaw dropping!! My mind was blown at all the wild revelations that came to head!! 







0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews