Feb 6, 2022

#CoverReveal #HuntingGrounds #CrystalNorth

Pre- Order Hunting Grounds ➡️➡️ https://geni.us/huntinggrounds 

Read the first Chapter ➡️➡️https://geni.us/HGCH1 

Join the Tour ➡️➡️ https://geni.us/HGtoursignup 

Join RHAA Promotions Master list ➡️➡️https://geni.us/RHAAmasterlist 


♦️ Who here loves those dark possessive alphaholes? ♦️


You know the ones I mean, right? 


When the guys are:

☑️ possessive AF

☑️ violent and dangerous

☑️ deranged control freaks, at best

☑️ absolute psychopaths, at worst


And they:

☑️ isolate, manipulate & groom the FMC from an early age

☑️ drug & kidnap her when she finally comes of age 

☑️ brand her for all the world to see she’s theirs

☑️ enter her into a violent, dangerous and deadly contest for their own political gain


Rest assured, they won’t be apologising as they:

☑️ engineer situations of forced proximity

☑️ tamper with her birth control

☑️ take out anyone who stands in their way

☑️ battle to control a familiar stranger who won’t take their sh!t lying down anymore


♦️ What are you waiting for? ♦️


This is not a love story. I was just looking to keep my head down and complete my education, so that I could move as far away from my hometown, and all its tainted memories, as possible. I never bargained on running into my past. But then again, I never asked to be kidnapped, drugged and branded as The Doe either. I certainly never asked to be part of The Hunting Grounds, a sick and twisted ‘survival of fittest’ game which would make me the grand prize. There can only be one explanation for this: The Holy Trinity. The Father. The Son. The Spirit. Once upon a time they were my entire world, but now they each claim a different hold on me: tormentor, persecutor, possessor. They may think that they have it all planned out, but they forget one little thing… Odile Kemp isn’t anybody’s prey. The Hunting Grounds are my goddamn playground. And I like to torment my toys before I play with them.


***


The Hunting Grounds is a dark contemporary reverse harem story with triggering events, bullying and backstories. Please take this warning seriously.


 

CRYSTAL NORTH

Crystal North is a UK born and raised author, who lives many secret lives. She started her writing journey back in May 2019 when on maternity leave from teaching, and has never looked back since. During her time as an author, Crystal had planned to keep her writing a secret, however that all changed when she was outed on her last day at work! She also quit teaching to spend more time writing / raising her little one, choosing to work part time in education instead.

Crystal, when she’s not doing all of the crazy listed above, loves long hot bubble baths with a good book, candles and crystals. She loves the outdoors, travel, unfinished stories, swearing too much and plotting who she would include in her harem. The list is now so long she feels she might have to hold auditions. Luckily, she has a very understanding husband that she shares her home with in the beautiful Devonshire countryside, along with their miracle son (who is secretly named after some of her book boyfriends) and their Miniature Schnauzer fur baby.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews