Dec 3, 2021

#BooksonTour IllNeverTell CaseyKelleher Bookouture NetGalley 5 Star Read

 

When we were young, Sarah and I did a terrible thing – but it was only me who paid the price. Now, just when I thought no one from my old life would ever find me, a note is slid under my door: I haven’t forgotten. I haven’t forgiven. FOUND YOU.

My best friend Sarah and I used to spend all our time in a place we called the Doll House. It was just an old, abandoned cottage in the woods behind our house but it was heaven to us. Until one of our games went wrong. And someone ended up dead.

It was an accident, or at least Sarah told me it was. But when I tried to tell the police that I wasn’t involved, they didn’t believe me. When the Doll House Girls were splashed across the newspapers, it was my face they showed under the headlines. I’m the one who stood trial.

Now, twenty years on, I’ve made a new life with a new identity. I have a wonderful husband, Carl, and Jacob, our adorable son. Despite everything in my past, I’m happy.

Then the first note arrives. FOUND YOU. Soon other threats start coming, and the person behind them is clear they’d be willing to hurt my family – to hurt Jacob – to get to me. I know who they are. And Iknow what they’re capable of. The other doll… The girl who got away with murder.

A totally addictive page-turner packed with heart-stopping twists, if you love Lisa Jewell, Rachel Abbott and The Silent Patient you’ll love Ill Never Tell.


Born in Cuckfield, West Sussex, Casey Kelleher grew up as an avid reader and a huge fan of author Martina Cole.


Whilst working as a beauty therapist and bringing up her three children together with her Husband, Casey penned her debut novel Rotten to the Core. Its success meant that she could give up her day job and concentrate on writing full time.


Social Media:  


I’ll Never Tell
Written By
Casey Kelleher
Review By
Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews


First, I want to thank Casey Kelleher, Bookouture and NetGalley for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.


Casey Kelleher WOW you blew me away with how dark, deep, intense, twisted and completely captivating I’ll Never Tell was!! I was so mesmerized by this book that I couldn’t put it down. This was unlike any other psychological thriller I had ever read before! You just have to put this on your TBR list. It is SO GOOD!!! This has best seller written all over it! 


Casey would like to dedicate this book to Marlene for getting her through one of the hardest years, and for inspiring so many others on your way. 


This was my first time reading any book by Casey and I am an instant fan! I would read anything she writes in this genre! She is a fantastic storyteller who thinks outside the box with this twisted tale-and oh how twisted it is! 


You will be on the edge of your comfy chair throughout this whole book as Casey throws some wicked curves in this book! There are a lot of OMG shocking moments that I didn’t see coming. 


I now have the childhood song rain rain go away song in my head thanks to Casey. However, I didn’t know they had other verses to it. They are actually quite comical. 


The storyline about the rat and how it kept coming up in the book creeped me out totally!! 


Casey does an incredible job with her details and descriptions of her scenes. 


This book would be an incredible series on Netflix! 





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews