Dec 24, 2021

#BookReview #MedicalRomance #5Stars #TheMidwifesMiracleTwins #CarolineAnderson #Harlequin #NetGalley

 
Two miraculous heartbeats will change the midwife's life! 

Fall in love with this emotional one-night-with-consequences story from Caroline Anderson.

Special delivery…
…for the midwife! 

Midwife Georgie loves her job. But the belief that she'll never hold a baby of her own makes her life on the maternity ward bittersweet. So, while the arrival of obstetrician Dan is a distraction Georgie isn't looking for…it's exactly the distraction she needs. After a difficult delivery, they find comfort in each other's arms. Yet just as they try to dial their relationship back to purely professional, Georgie discovers the incredible consequences of their night!

From Harlequin Medical: Life and love in the world of modern medicine. 
Yoxburgh Park Hospital


Caroline Anderson's first romance novel was published in 1981 by Mills & Boon, and she specializes in medical romances. Her mostlong and popular series is "The Audley Memorial Hospital", where romance isthe best medicine of all. In 2002, she published the original Double DestinyDuology, where Fran Williams lives two different lifes and loves. Now, shehas created a new successful series, Yoxburgh, a tycoons's series.

Caroline Anderson continues to write her romances from her home in Suffolk,England.

Harlequin


The Midwife’s Miracle Twins

Written By

Caroline Anderson

Review By

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews

First, I want to thank Caroline Anderson, Harlequin Medical Romance and NetGalley for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review. 


Oh Caroline Anderson your latest book The Midwifes Miracle Twins gave me all the feels, goosebumps, pulled on my heart strings, made me smile and tear up as well! This book touched my heart on so many different levels! It is a book of hope, faith, second chances and miracles. It is definitely a book you will want to add to your TBR list for next year! 


I fell head over heels in love with this beautiful cover design! Then again how could you not fall in love with the two precious babies on the cover! Amazing job whomever designed this cover! 


This book is dedicated to Carol who fed Caroline Cake and helped her keep her her midwife on the straight and narrow, and to John for his endless patience. 


If you have followed my reviews in the past you know that I love medical themed books with a passion! This book I totally fell in love with for so many different reasons. I have a soft spot for babies especially in the NICU (My niece was born at 25 weeks and in the NICU for 106 days).


I appreciated the research and how Caroline educated her readers on many medical topics in this book. 


Dan and Georgie’s storyline was beautifully written! I loved seeing how their storyline evolved into something so special. 


My heart went out to so many in this book as there was past heartbreak/heartache. Nobody should have to go through what some of the characters went through. 






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews