Nov 16, 2021

#BlogTour #BehindHerSmile #JAAndrews #SagaBelfast #RachelsRandomResources

 


 Behind Her Smile

There are two sides to every story…


Grace Thomas and her husband Cameron live busy urban lifestyles and decided to take a short break away in the countryside to reconnect as a family with their two children. Suspecting her husband of having an affair, the trip is ruined when Cameron’s personal assistant Chantelle, arrives unannounced with some devastating news. Chantelle appears to be everywhere Grace turns, and her instincts can’t all be wrong.


Not only does Chantelle resemble Grace, It soon becomes clear that she is desperate for Cameron’s attention, but at what lengths would she go to get it? 


Determined to save her marriage, Grace begins to unravel all the secrets in her relationship by scrutinising the clues. Chantelle is always in the background, but behind her smile is a dangerous lie that has devastating consequences for everyone.


Purchase Links

UK - https://www.amazon.co.uk/JA-Andrews/e/B084TPDQFY

US - https://www.amazon.com/JA-Andrews/e/B084TPDQFY



JA Andrews is from Devon in the UK and the author of gripping twisty psychological thrillers. As well as writing fiction, he enjoys reading a mix of genres, watching reality TV and spending time with family and friends. He is a member of the Crime Writers Association and is often plotting his next novel...

Social Media Links – https://www.twitter.com/jasona1980







Behind Her Smile
Written By
JA Andrews
Review By
Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews

First, I want to thank JA Andrews, Saga Belmont and Rachel’s Random Resources for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review.


OH WOW!! Behind Your Smile is unlike any other psychological thriller JA Andrews has ever written before. It is one of those books you really need to pay attention to cus if you blink you will miss something. There are a lot of eerie things that happen in this book that threw me for a loop. This is one book you should add to your TBR.


Thank you J.A. Andrews from the bottom of my heart for dedicating Behind Her Smile to me. I feel honored and blessed to be able to review for you. 


Saga Belmont WOW you did a spectacular job with the colorful eye-catching graphics on the cover! I was literally blown away at how spot on it was to the theme of the book. 


Oh JA’s prologue sparked my interest instantly as a little bit of me could relate to what she was feeling. 


Behind Her Smile’s storyline was set on a cruise ship. Now I have always dreamed of going on a cruise ship-but this one I think I will pass on this Mediterranean Cruise! There were too many eerie and twisted events that happened on their journey! There were times when I was in total shock at the events that unfolded. I was speechless! JA did an amazing job keeping us on our toes! 


JA described the boat in beautiful detail so that you felt like you were there. I got a kick out of one of the characters complaining of the cleanliness of the cabin. 


A smile came on my face when I saw the reference to Diet Coke. 


One thing that JA did that was different is he added aspects of the pandemic into it. Not much but some.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews