Feb 8, 2021

#BookReview #HighRiseSecrets #CaraWade


By Day: I, Addison Snyder, am the best damn executive assistant around.

By Night: I become Madam Ember, maneater and a favorite among clients at my gentlemen's club—RISE.

This is my story...

Tragedy tore my family away, leaving me alone to pick up the pieces. With the help of my three best friends, I’ve managed to crawl out from the ashes to start over.

I learned long ago that I need to grab life by the balls if I’m ever going to succeed. I have my eyes set on the prize, and nothing will stop me. My only problem? Ethan Freeman.

To him, I’m a random stripper he slept with years ago. A forgotten name and face. To me... he’s everything.

Now, he’s my boss. It’s only a matter of time before he discovers my secrets. Will my sordid past ruin my chances at a happily ever after?



Cara Wade is a daydreamer, and a lifelong teenybopper...boy bands forever! She would love to spend the day in the kitchen baking up sweet treats, but hates doing the dishes after. When she is not writing (or suffering writer’s block) you can find her reading, hiking, or relaxing by the water. She lives in northern Massachusetts with her loving husband and the newest edition to her family, her baby boy.



 


High Rise Secrets

By

Cara Wade

Review 

By

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews


First, I want to thank Cara Wade for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.


WOW!! If you are a fan of Cara Wade like I am, be prepared to see a whole new side of her in High Rise Secrets!! Oh yeah!! You will see a more edgier and sexier side of her than in any other book she has ever written before! I must say that I love this version of hers. High Rise Secrets is part of a series written by other very talented authors. 


If you have not read the first book in the series Rise don’t worry Cara gives you a little recap of what happens in that book to refresh you. However, it would be a good idea to read it so you are familiar with the storyline and the characters. It is the sole reason these girls are who they are because of that whole situation. That was a very powerful book as well. Not to mention also written by Cara. 


High Rise Secrets is filled with crazy sexual humor that cracked me up laughing. 


The sexual tension between Addison and Ethan was so crazy but yet so good! The scenes Cara wrote between them were so incredibly intense. I absolutely loved their sexual chemistry that they shared! It was smokin hot! 


Seriously, what father in their right mind gives their son a gift for good grades to go to the strip club for the night?! I could not stop shaking my head and laughing at that part!


I loved the concept of Rise and how it was more than a strip club run by 5 madams. It was also promoting self defense as well. They controlled who was allowed into the club and who was not. 


I loved and appreciated the line in the book stating “Scars make the most interesting stories.” How true that is. 


Oh I admit I loved the scene when Ethan totally dominated Addison! That was hot! Cara did an amazing job with her attention to detail in the description in that scene. I felt like a fly on the wall watching it. 








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews