Nov 6, 2020

#CoverReveal #DeliveredinSin #NicoleRodrigues


Amazon Pre-order: 

 By day…

I, Magnolia Giordano am a labor and delivery nurse.

By night


I'm Madam Siren, exotic dancer at RISE, the gentlemen’s club I co-own with my three best friends.


This is my story…


At sixteen I was married off.

At eighteen I was cast out.


Seven years later, I have everything I could ever want but I'm broken, broken beyond repair until I snap and succumb to him. The man I keep running into, the man that changed my life with just one night without even knowing it. I embrace the fairytale, let myself believe I deserve it without knowing it'll put everyone I love in danger. I have everything I ever wanted now though, and there is nothing I won't do to keep it.


One night.

There was something that drew me to her like a...Siren. When fate keeps pushing you together, you can only ignore it for so long. I can't deny it any longer. When her past comes to derail us, I don't have a choice but to protect what's mine and that's her. She's mine and I will do anything to protect this life we've built together, despite the consequences.






Nicole Rodrigues was born in Queens, NY and later grew up in Long Island, NY. She went to Adelphi University and majored in English Education with a Creative Writing minor. She taught High School English throughout Long Island and Brooklyn, NY until relocating to the suburbs of Nashville, Tennessee where she currently resides with her husband, two daughters and son.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews