Aug 17, 2020

#Free Trouble By Julie Archer



Get into Trouble for FREE this week!

Looking for a flirty, fun, sexy summer read? 

Then check out the first book in the Trouble series...

~ Best friend's little sister - check!

~ Small town romance - check!

~ Sass and steam - check!

Read Maddox and Lyla's story for FREE and join the gang in Cali Cross.

 

Maddox

What do you call it when you fall for your best friend's sister?

Trouble.

I was perfectly happy with my life, tinkering around with cars and refurbishing old beauties. Until one day, a young beauty showed up with a more than tempting proposition. What could be better than working on my dream car with my dream woman?

Ten years of pent up lust spilled over in one weekend.

But when my best friend found out his little sister Lyla had set her sights on me, there'd be trouble




 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews