Jul 24, 2020

#CoverReveal Forever With Him By Stacy Travis #SocialButterfyPR

FWH - CR banner
Forever with Him, the anticipated conclusion to the Summer Heat duet by Stacy Travis is releasing August 13th, and we have the smoking hot cover!

ForeverwithHIm-ebook5x8
Will vacation love survive in the real world? Or will life be our undoing?
My French fling with Chris was only supposed to last two weeks…
I was bad at relationships, worse at love. So I was leaving it all behind—the French wine, the sunsets, the movie star romance. It was temporary. We were temporary. Happily ever afters didn’t happen in the real world.
At least not in mine. I had a responsible schedules and life rules to obey. I was that girl.
Then Chris hopped on a plane and moved across the country for me. He threw out all my rules. Behind his hot-sexy-handsome was a man who was serious about love. He saw through my excuses and called me on my crap. And he only wanted me.


But when he got an offer he couldn’t refuse, he was back to his Hollywood lifestyle, and I was left texting across time zones and waiting for the occasional jet-lagged rendezvous. Maybe his panoramic views, personal assistants and private planes were his real love.
I don’t always ask for what I want, and maybe that’s why I don’t get it. But this time I’m asking.
Even if it means risking it all.
FWH - PO
Pre-Order your copy today!
Add FOREVER WITH HIM to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2W8yxAc
Start this must-read duet today with The Summer of Him! 
Cover Design: Uplifting Author Services

Meet Stacy
82174572_110874253772057_2228028243443712000_o
It’s a rough world out there, and we all sometimes need a good, romantic beach read, even if we can’t make it to the beach. I’ve spent many lazy days walking the streets of Paris and other gorgeous European cities, and if I’m doing it right, I’m bringing you a dash of romance and a vacay fantasy.
I can’t sit still, so when I’m not hiking, biking or running, I’m playing a very average game of tennis. Background music for writing undoubtedly features some U2, Lizzo, Billy Joel, Pink, Taylor Swift, and Led Zeppelin. Not necessarily in that order. And if I could only eat one food group, it would be cheese. Or wine. Or bread. Are those food groups? Whatever.


Connect with Stacy
Stay up to date with Stacy by joining her mailing list: https://bit.ly/2y6nYod 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews