Jun 13, 2020

Book Review: Want Me By Amber Dark



I love my sister. But I just hate my life.
My sister is stunning, like model stunning, and she’s the smart one, unlike me.
Me? I’m a barista who likes stuff like vintage dresses, petticoats, and baking. I rarely get asked out on a date, and can’t remember the last time I had sex.
Pathetic, really.
But now, some handsome guy is interested in me, not my sister. 
I’m going to throw caution to the wind and have sex with a stranger. No one has ever shown such interest in me.
I want a night of fun, of pure indulgence, and my gut tells me I can trust Mayim, and that he’ll give me a night of sexual fulfilment, something I’ve always desired.

***

This book contains smoking hot sex scenes, plenty of swearing, and a whole lot of titillating pleasure. All sex is consensual, and you must be aged 18+ to read it.



🔥 Sneak Peek 🔥

I’m going to throw caution to the wind, go home and have sex with a stranger. Holy smokes. This is unlike me, but I don’t care. No one has ever shown such interest in me, and I don’t care if he’s only interested in me to get laid. That sounds fine by me. Sex with a totally hot guy seems much more interesting than hanging out with my sister’s friends, and self-pleasure.

I want a night of fun, of pure indulgence, and my gut tells me I can trust Mayim, and he’ll give me a night of sexual fulfilment.

In the Uber back to my small apartment, I take the time to get to know Mayim. He doesn’t drink, smoke or take drugs, he loves seafood, and he loves to fuck. Okay, that all sounds fine to me.

The fact that he’s handsome with an incredible physique is not the reason why I’m taking him back to my place. It’s the first time, in a long time, that someone has been interested in me. And dissed my sister for me. I’m not exaggerating. It’s not easy having a beautiful sister, who attracts men. I’ve had few boyfriends, and each one has literally fallen under the spell of her beauty each time I’ve introduced them.

One guy even dumped me for her. Kaydee did have sex with him, before she moved on. To say I was gutted and betrayed, would be an understatement.

We arrive at my apartment, and I close the door behind us. I’m so nervous that my hands are trembling. Do we just have sex? I have no idea what the etiquette is.

I turn around and he’s there, in front of me. He takes my hands in his. Kissing each knuckle, he says, “Don’t be afraid.”

“I’m shy, and I’ve, um, never done this before,” I say. I want to appear uber-cool but I’m so out of my depth here that I can’t hide my nerves.

He tugs me toward my small couch. “Let’s talk, and if this is not what you want, I’ll go. Sex is only good when both parties want it.”

He gives me a cheeky grin, and a warmth pools in my belly.

Amber may love Hallmark romance, but she has a naughty side...she loves writing steamy hot sexy stories with alpha heroes that will melt your panties.

Want Me 
By Amber Dark
Review by 
Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews 


First, I want to thank Amber Dark for providing me this book so I can bring you this review. 


Want Me by Amber Dark was my favorite book in the Mayim Merman Series. These can be read as standalones or in order. They are short in length, fast paced, and full of heat! 


What I love about Amber’s writing is she picks female characters that we all can relate to in the real world. In each book I see a bit of myself in it. Mayim we all wish we could have for one night (ok I wish I could have for one night). 


In this story I saw more of me in Darcy than in any of her other characters. I am sure others will feel the same when they read this story. 


Amber majorly stepped up her game in this book in the sex scenes! I am not easily shocked when it comes to this type of writing but compared to her last books this was a major step up!! It was hot! She needs to keep exploring this avenue-but keep a storyline as well. 


Whomever is the graphic artist of Amber’s covers is doing a great job!! These models are hot and grabbing our attention!! Come on posting a half naked guy on the cover and have the title say Want Me. Of course you will pick it up and read the synopsis!! Great work!!








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews (heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com) Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews