Mar 13, 2020

Review: The First Date by Zara Stoneley #OneMoreChapter #NetGalley

The First DateThe First Date by Zara Stoneley
My
 rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank Zara Stoneley, One More Chapter and NetGalley for providing this book so I may bring you this review.

The First Date by Zara Stoneley is an incredibly cute and funny read that many can relate to. This book will make you smile and laugh out loud at times. Not to mention you may be able to relate to it at times.

I absolutely loved the front cover of The First Date. The cup of coffee with the heart foam was perfect! Loved the font layout and the colors as well. Kudos to the Graphic Designer on this cover.

There were so many aspects of this book I totally related to the main character. So much so I found myself cracking up laughing at the character! You have to love all the references to Tinder, online dating, not looking like your online profile pic, and shaving habits.

My fave part of the storyline where this guy wanted to give her pointers on how to go on first dates. Who does or says that in real life?!


If you are looking for a fun and comical read pick this one up.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews