Feb 7, 2020

Review: Twisted by Andrew E. Kaufman

TwistedTwisted by Andrew E. Kaufman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First I would like to thank NetGalley, Andrew E. Kaufman, and Amazon Publishing for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

WOW!! Twisted grasped my attention and just kept pulling me in! This book was full of suspense, car accidents, mass child killings, mysterious suspect, missing people, suicides, and so many twists and turns.

I was in total shock at the car accident scene. Then my heart totally went out to his wife Jenna!! Who wants to get a call from their husband that they have just been in a terrible accident! I was shocked and dumfounded that he drove himself home after the whole ordeal.

My heart melted during the Daddy and Son moments. Devin was a cute and sweet little boy. You could tell how much he loved his Daddy.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews