Feb 7, 2020

Review: Ever After By Cara Wade

Ever AfterEver After by Cara Wade
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank Cara Wade for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review.

Cara Wade went out of her comfort zone in Ever After and boy did it pay off! Out of the many I have read for her this was my favorite. It was different, unique, sexy, had an incredible mystery story line to it as well.

Warning: this book has triggers of rape, kidnapping, sex trafficking. If this bothers you or offends you then I don’t suggest you read it.

I had to laugh when Cara mentions this book is for her. For being brave enough to write something completely different than she is used to.



The first part of the book I totally loved as it took me back to my high school days. All the emotions Finley had I could remember having as well.

I laughed but yet could understand why Finley would go into physiology after what Grayson did to her all those years ago.

Flash forward and you have a very interesting reunion due to the careers they have.

Ever After is an extremely sexual book that Cara detailed the activities to. You could seriously visualize everything in your mind vividly! Sometimes I wondered how did she do that?!

The mystery aspect of this book was incredible! So much so I couldn’t put the book down til I found out how it ended.




View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews