Jan 26, 2020

Review: Make it Reighn By R.J. Castille

Make it Reighn (A Threads Inc. Saga)Make it Reighn by R. J. Castille
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

R.J. Castille is very clever with the title of her latest book Let it Reighn after one of the main characters. You couldn’t help but smile not only at the title but the appropriate cover. Right of the bat R.J. jumped into an amazing threesome with Reighn and two beautiful women. Reighn making note that he crossed off being with a black woman off his bucket list. The sex scenes got hotter as the book went on. She definitely has a gift for that aspect.




I had to smile when she used the name Courtney as the best friend’s name. My sister whom is my best friend name is Courtney. Plus, many authors don’t usually use that name much in books. Nor do they use the name Reighn. So kudos for R.J. for going outside the box and using unique names.

Jessica’s Mom I could totally relate to! Nothing Jessica ever did seemed good enough for her mother and that was very sad!! I didn’t blame Jessica for wanting to distance herself from her.

My favorite part of the book was when Jessica got her dream internship at Threads! It is a magazine she was obsessed as a teenager!! My favorite scene was the interview process when she was fangirling and starstruck! Heck I would be the same way too. However, she had no clue who the sexy womanizer Reighn was.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews